- Pressed button to create new repository
- Named it "Code"
- A window comes up: "One moment while we create your new repository"
- There is a progress bar, animated, but it makes no progress
- I waited at least 3 minutes
- When I eventually reloaded the "Browse Repositories" page, I saw: "Repositories » Code (Deleted) created by J. Douglas McClean." I take this to mean that somehow it was created, and then deleted again?
- I reloaded again, and saw a more graphical presentation of my not having any repositories, like the one shown in the demo yesterday at DevDays. I tried again, and the same indefinite wait happened.
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 4.0.20506)
Account: cairn.fogbugz.com (Not sure how to affiliate this account with my stackexchange account, or if I was supposed to create my stackexchange account with an openid issued by fogbugz, or if there is some other plan in place, sorry.)
Expected: Repository creation to take 15 seconds or less, or at least for the progress bar to be correct.