I've been happily using FogBugz for a number of years and took the plunge recently with Kiln. I was very excited, but things seem to have stopped working. Here's what happens:
- Log on to website myinstallation/bugs/kiln and the activity page comes up just fine.
- Click on any activity description and get "overheated" page.
- Open up history page of any repository and get history fine.
- Click Files tab and get "overheated" page.
- Click on In/Out works fine.
- Click on Settings works fine.
It appears that anything that accesses the SQL database works, but things that need to actually access the repositories fails. I then log in to my machine and manually check the repos using the command line Mercurial. hg log locally works fine. hg update works fine. So the repositories seem to be uncorrupted on the server itself.
I then take a look at running services, see that there is a Kiln Storage Service service. It is marked as Automatic, but it isn't running. I don't know if this is normal, so I try to start it. I get the following error in the event log with an EventID of 3:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "win32serviceutil.pyo", line 806, in SvcRun File "backend.pyo", line 92, in SvcDoRun File "backend.pyo", line 42, in __init__ File "miniredis.pyo", line 135, in __init__ File "miniredis.pyo", line 171, in load File "pickle.pyo", line 1370, in load File "pickle.pyo", line 858, in load File "pickle.pyo", line 880, in load_eof EOFError
I'd really like to get my Kiln installation up and running again. Can someone help me?