I am new to Mercurial so I am playing around with a test project. I have a problem where the command line thinks everything is great, but the web doesn't have my latest changes
1. I started off with a Repository called External.
2. I then branched that over to a Central Repo called CleanMusic.
3. I cloned that Repo to my local machine
4. I moved, deleted and added a bunch of things.
5. I ran
hg next. It said "You have changes in your working copy that should be committed
before updating your local or remote repositories"
6. I ran
hg commit, everything got committed
7. Once again ran
hg next and it said "You have changes in your local repository that aren't in your remote repository. If you want to share your changes, you should:
Run -> hg push
8. I ran
hg push, it said "kiln: successfully pushed one changeset"
9. I ran
hg next one last time, it said 'Everything is up-to-date. Write more code!'
10. Went up to Kiln web site, and the is no new changes. Just the original branch set
Thanks for any help.