We have an on-site installation of Kiln and do not use FogBugz for issue tracking. To allow automation of many of the steps in our workflow we need the Kiln API to:
- List ALL reviews (not just for the logged-in user).
- Read the Review comments.
- Create a Review comment.
- Add a changeset to an existing Review.
- Add a reviewer to an existing Review.
- Add a subscriber to a Review (existing one or when creating a new one).
If the API does not allow us this control we need to find a way to interact directly with the database, so any documentation you can provide would be helpful.