Here's a picture that shows three graph views of the same rep:
Why is it that only the web view of TortoiseHG shows what really happend? Why are the Repository Explorer AND Kiln showing it switched around?
Here's what I've done:
- I created the rep and commited "inital version" and "a commit".
- Then I branched the rep and cloned it
- I commited "trunk commit" to the original rep
- I commited "branch commit" to the branch rep
- I then pulled the changes from trunk to my branch rep
- I merged & commited them
- I pushed everything back to both reps
I'm pretty sure I did everything according to the Kiln Branch and Merge How-To